Map & Directions
Directions from Saskatoon International Airport
Driving Directions from John G. Diefenbaker International Airport (Saskatoon) to Kyle, Saskatchewan:
- Head NORTH on Airport Drive
- Turn RIGHT onto Circle Drive South
- Take the SK-7 W/SK-14 W/22 Street Exit
- Merge onto SK-14 W
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto SK-7 W
- Head STRAIGHT on SK-7 W for 109 km until you reach Rosetown, SK
- In Rosetown, Turn LEFT onto SK-4 S (signs for SK-15/Swift Current)
- Travel 81.1 km on SK-4 to Kyle
- Upon arrival to Kyle, turn RIGHT onto 3rd Avenue
- Turn LEFT onto 1st Street West, your destination will be 409 1st Street West, Second house on the left hand side.
*Your rental car company will also be able to provide you with directions and a map as well.